Thursday, March 20, 2008

The News About A Cold First Day Of Spring

Today is the first day of spring, but it’s hard to tell here in Ohio. There’s snow on the ground and it’s cold as hell. Seems like the seasons here are kind of mixed up. I don’t know if it’s because of the earth’s rotation or global warming or because the damn groundhog saw its shadow, I know I don’t like it.

I mean we had no snow for Christmas and very little in January and February and then March comes and right off we have a snowstorm. It’s supposed to start warming up in March. Another thing is it’ll warm up for a day making you think it’s going to be that from now on and then bam we’re hit with snow and cold.

Okay, just wanted to vent a little, I hate the cold. Today is also Maundy Thursday or Holy Thursday as it is better known so a happy Holy Thursday to all.

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

No comments: