Friday, March 7, 2008

The News About Heath Ledger, The Joker And Warner Bros


Warner Bros is in a bit of a pickle as to how to promote the upcoming Batman movie, “The Dark Knight”. Early promotion plans had Heath Ledger, as The Joker, planned for posters, billboards, bus stops and other promotional items.

But since the death of Heath Ledger, Warmer Bros has since started rethinking those promotional plans fearing that it may seem as though they were trying to cash in on Ledger’s death. They are opting instead to use the star of “The Dark Knight” Christian Bale more in the promotions.

I think it would be a mistake not to use Heath Ledger in the promotions. I believe people want to see The Joker and how Heath will portray him I know I do. I don’t see as cashing in or morbid at all. This movie is going to make big money with or without the Heath Ledger promotions, but I say give the people what they want.

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

No comments: