Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The News About The Gene Simmons Sex Tape


I’m not a Kiss fan, but I am a big Gene Simmons fan. I started like Gene Simmons when he started playing bad guys in movies back in the 80s. He made a great bad guy with that look of his.

Well, apparently Gene is in a different kind of movie now. A sex tape has surfaced of Gene Simmons having sex with a sexy young Austrian model, named Elsa. Elsa is one of the Frank's Energy Drink girls and Gene Simmons is their spokesman. However I don’t think having sex with one of their models was part of the deal Frank's Energy Drink had with Gene.

It makes you wonder how this is going to affect Gene’s relationship Shannon Tweed who he has been dating for over 20 years. The couple even has two children, Nicholas, 19, and Sophie, 15. I’m sure Gene will emerge from this unskaved, he’s a rock star after and isn’t this the kind of thing that rock stars are expected to do.

If you watched “The Celebrity Apprentice”, or Gene Simmons’ reality show you got a taste of Gene’s personality. I hated to see him get fired from “The Celebrity Apprentice”, but it was Gene Simmons being Gene Simmons. Much like the sex tape.

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Now that is one tape I definately DON'T want to see! The guy was great on Celebrity Apprentice, but I'd prefer to see him WITH his clothes on!

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Kelly, I agree, I would rather not see Gene Simmons in the buff.