Monday, February 4, 2008

The News About The Super Bowl

Well, I guess by now everybody knows that the Giants won the Super Bowl. It wasn’t an easy win though, it was very close with a score Of Giants 17 and The Patriots 14. As I write this, a parade for the Giants should be going on.

What is always more interesting to me than the game is the ads. Sponsors for the Super Bowl always go all out to come up with some memorable commercials. And the cost per commercial for the Super bowl is astonishing.

Of all the ads that bid for our attention during the Super Bowl, I have to give my nod to the Victoria's Secret ad as the one I liked best. Come on, I’m a guy of course I like Victoria's Secret's ad the best.

Anyway congrats to the Giants and good game.

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

No comments: