Friday, February 15, 2008

The News About Jane Fonda Using The “C” Word


Apparently NBC had to make apologies after Jane Fonda’s appearance on the Today Show where she said the “C” word. In a discussion with the playwright Eve Ensler about her play “The Vagina Monologues”, Jane Fonda told how she was asked to do a monologue called “Cunt”. Jane just kept talking as if she had said nothing wrong and you know what? I don’t think she did. Since the “Today Show “ is live they were unable to bleep the word when it aired on the East Coast, it was muted in other time zones but

All the stories I have seen on this have not even used the word, they just say the “C” word. Well, I just used it and I’m not going to apologize for it. Give me a break. There are much worse words said on TV everyday. Every one is so focused on the word Cunt, but what about the word Vagina? Okay, Vagina is a clinical term, but wouldn’t some people be offended by that?

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

No comments: