Monday, February 11, 2008

The News About The Grammy Awards


Well, the Grammy Awards aired last night and boy was it a big one. Amy Winehouse and Kanye West turned out to be the biggest winners of the night. Winehouse took home five awards and Kanye took home four.

I would say that what made the night was the performance of Tina Turner and Beyonce doing “Proud Mary”. Tina Turner, who still looks great at 68 showed that she still has some of that energy that made her the star that she remains to be.

I must say that I’m a big Prince fan so anytime I get to see him perform it’s a good time for me and I was glad to see him perform last night. It was also great to see the reunion of The Time and their performance with Rihanna. I can’t wait to hear the new CD they have coming out.

A final note, Presidential Candidate, Barack Obama also won a Grammy last night for Best Spoken Word Album. That goes well with his primary wins this weekend.

That’s the news about that. I hope the news about you is good news.

If you like this story  Subscribe in a reader and never miss a post.

No comments: